Studentships may be available for strong and appropriate applicants from time to time.
· Network Design by Multi-Objective Optimisation (BT short-term fellowship). 2007.
· Modelling Distribution of Pareto-optimal Solutions for Multi-Objective Optimisation (Funded by Honda Research Institute Europe, 2004- )
o Researchers at Essex: Qingfu Zhang, Edward Tsang, and Aimin Zhou (project PhD student)
o Researchers at Honda: Yaochu Jin and Bernhard Sendhoff.
· Market-based Workforce Management (Funded by BT, 2005-)
· Advanced Evolutionary Methods for Learning Finite State Machines (Funded by RPF of Essex University, 2006)
o Researchers: S. Lucas, Q. Zhang, R. Poli, H. Li (Research Assistant), A. Moraglio (Research Assistant).
· Estimation of Distribution Algorithm (Funded by EPSRC, 2002-2003)
o Researchers: Qingfu Zhang, Edward Tsang and John Ford and Jianyong Sun (Project RA)
· Heuristics for Routing in Telecommunication (Funded by Royal Academy of Engineering, 2003)
o Researchers: Qingfu Zhang, Gaoxi Xiao (Academic visitor from Nanyang in Singapore), Jianyong Sun, and Edward Tsang.
· Hybrid Optimization Methods (Funded by University of Essex, 2001-2002)
o Researchers: Qingfu Zhang, Edward Tsang, John Ford, Hui Li and Tim Gosling
last updated March, 2006, Q. Zhang