Information for Authors
- Only papers in PDF format will be accepted.
- Paper size: US letter format (8.5 x 11 in or 216 x 278 mm).
- Paper length: maximum 6 pages, including figures, tables, and references.
- Paper format: double column, single spaced, 10pt font.
- Margins: left, right, and bottom margins must be 0.75 in (19mm); the top margin must be 0.75 in (19 mm) except for the title page, where it must be 1 in (25 mm).
- Text width: 7.0 in (178 mm).
- Text height: 9.375 in (240 mm).
- Column width: two columns, each 3.4 in (86.5 mm) wide, with 0.2 in (5 mm) space between them.
- A sample paper in PDF. Authors should use this sample paper as a guide in the production of their paper.
- Latex users should use the document class and sample tex file contained in: SamplePaperUKCI2010.zip.
- Word users should use the following template files:
Submit your paper via the following site using your EasyChair login information: http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ukci2010.
If you don’t have an EasyChair account follow the instructions here to obtain one.
In order for the conference publications to be IEEE Xplore compatible, all submitted PDF documents are required to be certified using the IEEE PDF eXpress tool available at http://www.pdf-express.org.
After reviewing the REVIEWERS’ COMMENTS for the accepted papers, please submit your FINAL document to IEEE PDF eXpress using the instructions included in http://dces.essex.ac.uk/ukci2010/files/ieee-express-tool.pdf.
The conference ID is: ukci2010x
AFTER your PDF has been certified as IEEE compatible (or you have received the compatible PDF created by IEEE PDF eXpress from your source document), please use EasyChair (see Information for authors) to submit this final PDF document:
UKCI2010->My Submissions->Submit a New Version.